- Precise fit and smooth function - Great cable travel range - Shielded cables for durability - Includes upper and lower cables - Use: 1-1/8" BMX
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
OEM CR2032 3V Lithium Battery used in most CatEye cycle computers.
- Waterproof IPX7: Operates even after 30 minutes of submersion in a depth of 1 meter - 3x brighter than EL135 - OptiCube lens technology - Low battery indicator - Mode memory function - Two light modes (Constant / Flashing) - Replaceable bracket spacer - FlexTight bracket - Runtime : Constant: 30 hours (50 lumens) (Approx.) Flashing: 250 hours (50 lumens) - Battery type : 2 x AA alkaline battery - 5 ultra bright LEDs - Design offers high visibility - 3 modes: rapid, flashing, constant - Run time: R - 60h to 120h, F - 40h to 120h - 2x AAA batteries included - FlexTight bracket
- Analog wireless computer designed with the urban cyclist in mind - 9 functions: calorie consumption, carbon offset, current|average/max. speed, trip distance, total distance, elapsed time and 12/24 hour clock. - One button for easy navigation - FlexTight bracket - -03 has backlighting
- Analog wireless computer designed with the urban cyclist in mind - 9 functions: calorie consumption, carbon offset, current|average/max. speed, trip distance, total distance, elapsed time and 12/24 hour clock. - One button for easy navigation - FlexTight bracket
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo Compatible (K13-580 adapter sold separately) - GARMIN approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top 123g / Bottom 242g with combo adapter - Weight- 47g Compatibility: - GARMIN Cycling Computers smaller than EDGE 1000, 1030 style (example EDGE 820) - Combo compatible (GoPro-style light/camera interface) K13-580-BLK adapter sold separately
- For Integrated Handlebar (one piece) bar/stem - Pro level mount with -7 degree articulation for custom computer positioning - CNC Machined - WAHOO approved and compatible to all Wahoo cycling computers - M5 hardware included. If a smaller bolt is required, use an 8.4mm washer to ensure a secure fit - Compatibility: Most Canyon integrated handlebar-stem systems (not compatible with Canyon H36) - Not combo compatible - Mount Weight: 42g
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo Compatible (580 Add-On sold separately) - WAHOO approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top - 123g / Bottom 242g - Weight: 63g - Mount Type: Clamp 31.8mm - Mount Weight: 53g Compatibly: - All Wahoo Cycling Computers- ROAM, BOLT, ELEMNT, MINI - Combo (GoPro-style light/camera interface) K13-4500-31.8-BLK
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Z Bridge Shape
All the elements come together in a Composite Fusion trail helmet that is light yet so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it. Features LDL, Kali's proprietary multi-G impact technology. - Break-Away Moto Style Visor - Removable/Washable Liner - Anti-Microbial Pads/Bug Liner - Locking Buckle & Sliders - Micro-Fit Closure System - Compatible with Kali accessory mount Material: - PC Shell & Under wrap - EPS Foam Certifications: - CPSC - EN 1078 Sizing: - Small/Medium = 55 – 61cm - Large/X-Large = 60 – 63cm
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
- LEV has always represented the latest technology but is already a classic among top contending dropper posts. - With myriad of firsts to its name; first hydraulic dropper to offer zero cable movement, first dropper to win a UCI World XC Eliminator event and first in countless enduros, magazine tests and customer satisfaction polls, LEV IS the first dropper seatpost to outperform itself.
- Eten-I rounds out the lower end of the KS internally routed dropper post spectrum with a post that is perfect for new riders just getting used to the idea of on-the-fly seat height adjustment or more experienced riders looking for a value-priced solution. - Eten-I uses the same head and cartridge as the Eten Remote but moves the cable interface to the bottom of the post for compatibility with frames accommodating internally routed cables.
- Body material: Aluminum - Spindle material: Chromoly + - Weight: 390g |pair - Surface area: 350mm² - SPD compatible
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
Alleviate brake cable alignment and tangles with Origin-8's Fork Mount Cable Hanger. Made from forged aluminum, it mounts easily to the hole in your bike's fork crown. - Forged aluminum construction - Mounts to most frame or fork mounting holes - Great for tricky cantilever brake setups - Lightweight design - Front for fork mount / Rear for frame mount
The HCW-16.3 is a combination 15mm pedal wrench and chain whip. Use for both pedal removal/installation and for cassette removal. Chain whip features improved compatibility with 5-speed to 12-speed mountain and road bike cassettes and freewheels. The HCW-16.3 is 10.75" long (27.3cm).
The I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Set includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen and regular screwdriver. It's the perfect mini-tool to get you out of binds or make quick adjustments. And, it conveniently tucks into a pocket or pack.
- Green colored spoke prep remains pliable for adjustments - Helps keep spoke nipples from loosening
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
Shimano Ultegra/XT HG701 11-Speed Chain. - HG-X11 special asymmetric plate design for 11-speed. - SIL-TEC on Plate - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Half Link Chain: No
- Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers - Aluminum - Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed - Cables and housing included
- Ahead Stem Shim allows the use of 1-1/8 stem on 1" steerer tube - 28.6mm/25.4mm
Help your young ones learn to ride a bike by installing Sunlite Training Wheels. These wheels roll smoothly thanks to their steel construction with hard rubber tires. • Fits 14-20-inch bicycles
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
- Individually boxed - SCN-SS An economical replacement chain for single speed - Speeds: 1sp Size: 1/2x1/8 - Links: 142L Color: Black
Page 1 of 350 Next page