This is a set of universal, removable brake hardware for WeThePeople bikes. Did you lose yours after you took it off? Yeah, we did, too.
- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
$11.99 - $19.99
Lock rings for all TRP Centerlock Rotors
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
- Better Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Light Weight - Improved Heat Dissipation - Ice Technologies Freeza - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Tool Access - Flat Mount System - Easy Wheel Replacement - Wide Pad Clearance And Chamfer Of Brake Pads - Easy And Clean Bleeding Process - One Way Bleeding - More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Designed As Optimum Balance Of Hydraulic Brake System For Racing Purpose - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles
Serfas' durable BP10 Shimano Compatible Road Brake Pads provide the reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, their cartridge style makes installation easy.
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
Slide in Serfas' BPS110 Shimano Compatible Pads for reliable braking. These replacement pads fit Serfas' BPS-100 cartridges and are for standard rims only.
Serfas' durable BPV10 MTB V-Brake Compatible Pads provide reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, they self center for easy installation.
SRAM's Centerline Rotor delivers consistent, quiet and powerful braking. The rotor has a consistent center of friction throughout rotation to minimize vibration, so the only thing you'll notice about your brakes is how well they perform.
Paceline disc brake rotors incorporate the elegant design of our eTap AXS road groupsets and feature a new brake track vent design for smooth, quiet braking performance. - Designed for road use - Paceline brake track offers quiet brake operation
Odyssey A Brake shoes for all your braking needs.
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
Jagwire Shimano Compatible Pro Ebike Disc Brake Pads (Shimano Deore M525, Alivio M4050, Acera M3050, MT500, MT400, MT200)
Disc brake pads with industry-leading compounds for consistent and confident performance, designed to fit a variety of Shimano brakes. - Jagwire Pro E-Bike pads feature a friction compound developed specifically for the unique needs of pedal-assist E-bikes - Tuned to provide more stopping power and durability than typical pads, with consistent modulation and little braking noise - Steel backing plate - Compatible with Shimano Deore (T615, M525, M515), Alivio (M4050), Acera (M3050), Non-Series MT500, MT400, MT200, M575, M486, M485, M475, M465, M447, M446, M445, M416, M415, M395, M375, M365, M355, M315, UR300 - Compatible with TRP HY/RD (Post Mount), Hylex (Post Mount), Slate X2, Spyre, Spyke - Compatible with Tektro Aquila, Auriga, Dorado, Draco, Gemini, HD-E350, HD-E715, HD-M285, HD-M286, HD-T285, HDC330, Orion, Vela - Compatible with Promax F1, Solve, Lucid, Decode R, eCapsule, DSK-909
Clean up your handlebar with Avid's MatchMaker X clamp. It combines mounts for your SRAM shifters and Avid brake levers into one simple, sleek unit so you can shed grams and keep your bars nice and tidy. You can also integrate RockShox's XLoc remote for maximum convenience and ease of use.
$30.00 - $60.00
Bolt on Avid's Shorty Ultimate Brake Pads for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
The Odyssey Medium Monolever is a favorite with its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options. - Fits 7/8" bars, has a hinged bracket, and does not include cable knarps
Page 1 of 1